The course provides training using STEP and MTO as methods for investigation of incidents and accidents at work. After completing the course, the participants will have knowledge about the processes, methods, analyses and reports necessary to conduct the investigation of accidents and other incidents. Participants will be able to master STEP as a method to systematize and analyze data about accidents.
Target group: Recommended for managers, employee representatives, safety deputies, AMU members and others who may be involved in the assessment of accidents and investigation reports or members of an investigation team.
- The investigation process step by step
- Barrier and causal analysis
- The investigation group tasks and methods
- Investigation modelling focusing on MTO and STEP
- Practical use of STEP flowchart
- Investigation training – Incorporating knowledge, procedures and methods
- Reporting and monitoring
- Safety management and investigation – new methods